Welcome to Our Farm!
The SpiritHorse of Ohio Therapy Farm has been created specifically with the needs of people living with disabilities in mind. Sitting on a quiet country road in Greene County, our unique, 29-acre farm has over 18,000 square feet of barns and greenhouses that includes tons of space for our animal friends, room to grow vegetables & flowers both inside & outside, an indoor bathroom, a heated & cooled meeting room, and an indoor riding arena. Our Adult Day Program farmers spend their time with us in this highly interactive, agricultural environment caring for animals, vegetables and one another.
Our unique facilities include the following important aspects.
- 40' X 60' Stall Barn that includes our office, a restroom, and our daily meeting room
- 36' x 140' Horse & Livestock Barn
- 72' X 140' Indoor Arena
- 200' X 80' Outdoor Arena
- A 50' Round Pen
- 2 - 16' x 16' Greenhouses (under construction currently)
- 4 Acres of Riding Woods
- 20 Acres of Open Field Riding Area
- Adjacent Open Riding Area
If you're looking for a place where a member of your
family living with special needs can truly grow in their lives, then SpiritHorse might be their field of